Business Analyst – Online Site Registration Project
An Appleton based client is looking for a Business Analyst to support their Online Site Registration project. A detailed description of the required skills, experience, and assignment responsibilities are listed below.
The engagement would be full-time work approximately 45 hours per week. The consultant must be able to start approximately 9/26/11 and services will be needed through 11/30/2011.
Conduct business analysis for changes to the online site member registration process, identify and document requirements, review design to ensure requirements are being met.
- Knowledge of and Experience with Business Analysis Process and Development of Business Requirements
- Strong Attention to Detail with the Ability to Understand and Maintain an Overall Outcome Vision
- Exceptional Questioning and Discovery Ability required to Extract Customer Process Detail and Vision
- Skilled in MS Project Office 2010 Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Visio, TSO, SAS, and other database query tool.)
- Must have Sound Planning/Organizing Skills, Analytical Ability, and Strong Written and Oral Communication
- Ability to Work in a Teaming and Collaborative Manner
- Must Exhibit Change Leadership, Innovation, and Initiative
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (conflict resolution, change dynamics, negotiation skills).
- Strong customer orientation.
Knowledge or experience needed:
- College degree or equivalent related experience.
- Experience in using a variety of end-user tools – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, database query tools
- Experience in business requirement elicitation, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Knowledge of and experience in managing or working with a variety of operational business processes and products
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please provide the following by Noon on September 15, 2011:
- A resume
- A cover note identifying how your experience matches the primary responsibilities and knowledge and experience needed
- You salary requirements
- In the subject line please identify: “Business Continuity Planner”
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.