Business Analyst / Process Analyst
A Neenah based client is looking to hire a permanent Business Analyst toplay a lead role in the evaluation of their current systems and processes by identifying and communicating needs between business areas, technology teams and support teams. Also, this individual will work at a high level to analyze business area needs, then recommends and defines solutions to address business challenges and desired outcomes. Agile experience is preferred. Duties would include, but not limited to the following:
- Planning and Execution Activities: Identify all stakeholders, determines which techniques and artifacts should be used for each project based upon size, complexity and stakeholders, and work closely with project managers and assists with the project planning.
- Requirements Gathering: Ensures stakeholders are involved in requirements gathering activities, obtains needed information from stakeholders to form requirements, and captures information provided in formal and informal meeting environments.
- Analysis, Management & Communication: Obtains, organizes and categorizes large amounts of information provided by stakeholders; critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs; prioritizes requirements based on time, cost, scope, strategic fit and return on investment; documents the business requirements and functional specifications in format understandable to the recipient audience, analyzes and articulates impacts of changes to requirements; understands organizational culture, structure and impact on work efforts, and varies communication method / style based on stakeholder or group.
- Recommend Solutions: Provides a concise list of solution options considered including a recommended solution, verifies and validates that proposed solutions meet business needs / outcomes, assesses the organizational readiness for the new solution, and outline business capabilities and requirements to move from the current to future state
- Proficiency in common Microsoft applications, including MS Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of project management applications, Mind Mapping Software, and prototyping applications (e.g. Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Axure, iRise, Microsoft Expression Studio).
- Demonstrated thought leadership through innovative, creative, and problem solving type thinking.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to understand and manage organizational change
- Ability to facilitate discussions / Focus Groups
- Demonstrated commitment to continually build and maintain professional knowledge
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university
- Minimum of five years related experience and/or training
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) certification and/or Usability (UX) Certifications are desirable
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please provide the following:
- A resume
- A cover note identifying how your experience matches the primary responsibilities and knowledge and experience needed
- You salary requirements
- In the subject line please identify: “Business Analyst / Process Analyst”
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.