Project Manager – IM Data LifeComm Program-BI Workstreams Project
An Appleton based client is looking for a Project Manager to support its IM Data LifeComm Program-BI Workstreams project. This position is responsible working with key stakeholders, directing and managing the project life cycle, following the appropriate methodologies to ensure the timeliness, cost effectiveness and acceptance of effective solutions to business needs. Duties would include, but not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and vision to all staff assigned to the project including internal employees as well as external contractors, ensuring the entire project is proceeding with consistent direction in a coordinated manner. Through effective role modeling, demonstrate expected corporate and divisional behaviors.
- Set clear team and individual expectations to ensure accomplishment of team goals.
- Gain the confidence of key project/program sponsors and stakeholders, building effective, productive working relationships.
- Ensure that the business requirements, project objectives and deliverables are clearly defined and achievable, and communicated to team members at all levels within the project to ensure consistency of vision and alignment.
- Develop and manage a governance structure that provides the appropriate oversight and decision making framework and aligns with our overall objectives
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate project from concept through implementation
- Direct and manage the project life cycle, following the appropriate methodologies to ensure the timeliness, cost effectiveness and acceptance of effective solutions to business needs.
- Provide complete, accurate and timely communication with project sponsors, other program and project managers, team leaders, team members (internal and external), key stakeholders and management personnel to ensure understanding of project/program vision, status and direction.
- Accountable for delivering the expected results on time, within budget, and with expected business outcomes.
- Accountable for the preparation and presentation of funding requests and executive briefings.
- MS Project 2000
- MS Office Suite
- Lotus Notes, Microsoft Lync, Instant Messaging
Knowledge or experience needed:
- 10+ years experience managing projects through all phases of the project life cycle, leading project sub-teams or leading departmental initiatives is required
- Significant experience managing projects or project sub-teams through all phases of the system development life cycle strongly preferred..
- Significant experience and proficiency using automated planning/scheduling tools
- Significant experience in project budgeting and financial forecasting.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please provide the following:
- A resume
- A cover note identifying how your experience matches the primary responsibilities and knowledge and experience needed
- You salary requirements
- In the subject line please identify: “Project Manager – IM”
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org.